Sion and Andy are chatting in the park。
S: Morning,Ada,autumn comes here。it‘s cool。
早,Andy,秋天來了,天氣涼爽了。
A: Yeah,Have you been sweating a lot lately?
是啊,你最近還經常出汗嗎?
S: Not often。
不常出汗了。
A: At the turn of the season, pay attention to keeping warm。
季節交替,注意保暖。
S: Emm。。。Do you still turn on the air conditioner these days?
嗯,你這幾天還開空調嗎?
A: No,I turned off it these days。
沒開,這幾天我把它關掉了。
S: So did I。 Are you wearing long johns?
我也是。你穿秋褲了嗎?
A:No,It’s not late autumn yet。 Cool is not cold。
沒穿,天氣還沒到深秋,只是涼爽還不是冷。
S: Do your children get sick easily at the turn of the season?
季節交替時,你的孩子容易生病嗎?
A: No, he has more resistance。
不,他有比較強的抵抗力。
S: Great!
真棒!
A: Which season do you prefer, spring, summer, autumn and winter?
春夏秋冬,你更喜歡哪個季節?
S: Spring, I think spring is a beautiful and warm season。
我更喜歡春天,我認為春天是一個美麗溫暖的季節。