英語郵件中簡單實用的短句(四)

Please send item via United States Postal Service。

請給我發美國郵政(USPS)

I’m not sure I understand。

我不太明白你的意思。

How much does the shipping cost for France ?

寄到法國要多少錢?

I will take this one。

我就要這個了。

I know it’s probably not your fault。

我知道這可能不是你的錯。

I hope it is as good as it looks。

我希望它和看上去一樣好。

I would really appreciate the order be cancelled。

如果能取消訂單,我將非常感激

I want to cancel the order。

我想要取消訂單。

I never got the tracking information。

我沒有得到跟蹤資訊。(你沒給我快遞號)

I was wondering if you saw my last email。

不知道你有沒有看到我上一封郵件。

When is the package expected to arrive at my address?

包裹預計什麼時候能到達我的地址?

Can you tell me please what time will arrive to my place?

你能告訴我什麼時候能到達我的住處嗎?

How long will parcel be delivered to home?

包裹要多長時間送到家裡?

Just send it, its fine。

就把這個寄過來吧。

please see attached picture。

請看附件圖片。

Image attached。

圖片已附上。

It has not been sent yet , this is not good。

它還沒有發貨,這不好。

When is my dress gonna be delivered ???

我的裙子什麼時候能送到?

Is this normal?

這正常嗎?

Hi can you replace it with this one(see picture)

你好,你可以換這個嗎

Great。 Please email me the tracking info。

請透過郵件將快遞號發給我。

Please send it as soon as possible。 Thank you。

請儘快寄給我。謝謝!

It looks different from the picture your sent me。

它看起來和你發給我的圖片不一樣。

It doesn‘t look the same as the picture on your website。

它看起來和你網站上的圖片不一樣。

I want to see the live photo and decide。

我想看實物再決定。

I think left one is better。

我覺得左邊的更好。(我要左邊這個)

往期回顧:

英語郵件中簡單實用的短句(一)

英語郵件中簡單實用的短句(二)

英語郵件中簡單實用的短句(三)

英語郵件中簡單實用的短句(四)